ALDI Marion, South Australia
Project finish date: October 2016
Location: South Australia
SignManager provided a comprehensive signage package on the project & delivered regular updates of the package as various revisions were required during the design and pre-installation phase. Their delivery and installation of the signage to the store & throughout the centre was carried out seamlessly and within the project timeframes and constraints.
Troy Aberline - Project Leader
Westfield Marion recently opened the first stage of their expansion and upgrade project to their main shopping complex in the South of Adelaide. The new Food Mall brings together an inspiring design layout with the inclusion of 15 new food and produce offerings with the main drawcard being ALDI’s newest addition to the Adelaide Marketplace.
SignManager not only designed the artwork package for the site in compliance with ALDI’s rigorous guidelines, but also provided competitive pricing.
The management and supervision of the project included;
- Initial survey, measure and Risk Assessment of the site
- Consulting with and provision of advice to ALDI and Scentre Group (Westfield) architects
- Auditing and asset documentation to more than 50 individual remote trolley bays
- Quality checking during manufacture and after installation of all signs
- Negotiating and consulting with Shopfitters, Builders, Bricklayers and Electricians to reach outcomes that satisfied all key project stakeholders
- Documenting and recoding of all site signage items for future reference during the Asset Maintenance Lifecycle
Understanding and managing complex project tasks to make them look easy is just part of what we do every day at SignManager. To make your next Signage or Corporate Rebranding project easy contact SignManager today.