|Planning and Consultation|
|Manufacture and Installation|
|Tendering and Procurement|
|Reporting and Metrics|
Your signage is an enduring connection with your target customer base. It needs to be brand-compliant and function correctly for as long as possible to provide the best return on your signage investment.
It makes good business sense to maintain signage with the same vigilance as you do with other commercial equipment in your stores.
Many companies struggle with decisions about sign maintenance such as:
• Whether to initiate a maintenance program or repair signage at the time of failure.
• Understanding the trigger points that determine if it’s more economical to maintain your ageing signage or replace with new.
• Maintaining brand consistency across their store network.
• Responding to emergencies as a result of damage or failure.
• Keeping track of signage assets during times of business growth.
A well run maintenance program will work to your advantage by assisting you to plan, budget and manage your sign maintenance and re-branding decisions.